Use autokassza to synchronize incoming transfers with your issued invoices automatically!
With the help of our service, outgoing invoices and transfers received by the bank are automatically synchronized, therefore you can reduce your administrative tasks.
Why is this good for you?
- You can save a lot of time – instead of trying to figure out data, you can spend your time more effectively.
- Easy to set up – you can set up the sync online in 5 minutes and see the status of your invoices immediately. No personal administration is required to start the service.
- Secure – Számlázz.hu launched the autokassza service within the framework of its AISP license issued by the Hungarian National Bank. The license is subject to extremely strict rules, which Számlázz.hu fully complies with, therefore the security of our system is certified by the Hungarian National Bank.
- Automatic invoicing following the payment of the proforma invoice – if the customer pays a proforma invoice by bank transfer, Számlázz.hu issues the invoice automatically upon receiving the amount.
- You can always be prepared for business meetings – you can easily check if the partner has paid, and there is no need to send demands for payment.
Banks with autokassza availability:
- CIB Bank
- K&H Bank
- Magnet Bank
- MBH Bank (formerly MKB)
- MBH Bank (formerly Budapest Bank)
- MBH Bank (formerly Takarékbank)
- OTP Bank
- Unicredit Bank
🏷️ The autokassza service is available to you in the #digital and #profi packages.
How does the system link incoming amounts to receipts?
Will all users with access to my Számlázz.hu account see my bank account if I activate synchronization?
Bank transactions can only be viewed by people with the user rights 'account owner - fiókgazda', 'administrator - adminisztrátor', 'accountant - könyvelő' or 'accountant (can issue invoices) - könyvelő (számlázhat)'. Bank transactions cannot be viewed by people with the user rights 'invoicing - számlázó' or 'kezelő - operator'.
Is there a real-time data connection?
Can I stop data synchronization?
How long is the autokassza connection valid for?
Does autokassza work with several bank account numbers at the same time?
If you want to use autokassza with bank accounts at different banks, you can do so without any problems. In this case, if the value of an invoice will be received on any of your bank accounts, the matching of the invoice and transaction will work. In the case of some banks, it is already possible to connect several bank accounts with the same bank to your billing account.
Matching incoming invoices to outgoing bank transactions
With autokassza we match not only the incoming transactions with the invoices you issue, but also automatically assign the transfers you initiate to the invoices issued to you.
In this case, it is important that you include the serial number of the payment receipt accurately and separately in the notification of the transfer you initiated, so that the system will handle the process without any problems. If the pairing does not happen automatically (for example, due to an incorrect notification), it is possible to pair them manually.